Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Intro

Hello all!

Right, first of all, I'm CQ and this is my first ever blog, so please excuse any errors or cardinal sins of blogging that I may commit during my time in cyberspace. I had been "planning" to publish this blog for ages but didn't get to doing it until now coz I was just too busy being lazy...However, I have finally decided that it was time that got off my backside and did something "productive", so instead of doing my 1001 uni assignments which are due next week, I shall blog instead...(I love blogging already...allows me to rant and rave on like a lunatic!!)...

Anyhoos people, I shall leave it at that but will have my first post up soon...its gonna be about my trip to the Melbourne GP, so keep an eye out for that...

Forza Ferrari!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Micheal looks so so good!! Bet the trip was a blast for my dear friend!! :) But didn't you take any up close and personal pics with him at all? :(

Fri Apr 07, 09:17:00 PM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog Joyce!! You are so sweet!! Must catch up with you soon!! I had a fantastic time on the trip but unfortunately wasn't able to take any pics with Michael...Damn!! We need VIP passes next time :)

Fri Apr 07, 10:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home