Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Monday, April 10, 2006

More Melbourne Pics (Part 1 of 3)

Hello all!!

Thought I'd upload a few more pics from my GP experience...So for your viewing pleasure, I present...

Fernando Alonso during the driver's parade...I think Fernie is a really nice guy and all, and a damn good driver but for some reason he wasn't very accomodating to his fans at this time...

On the other hand, Rubens was more than willing to spread the love with his infectious smile...I like Rubens...Fingers crossed, I hope he does reasonably well at Honda this year...

Juan Pablo on the starting grid on raceday...He was looking quite calm and ready before the race...was stretching out and chatting to his team personnel for a bit...even got a pat on the back from Norbert Haug...pity the race didn't end as well for him as he and Mclaren might have wanted it to...

Kimi Raikkonen...I must say I'm kind of warming up a bit towards the boy...I'm a bit biased against him coz he has always given Michael so much trouble in the Championship, but he is a very very good driver (the fact that he is good looking doesn't hurt either!!). Here he is on the grid just before the commencement of the formation lap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home