Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Monday, April 10, 2006

More Melbourne Pics (Part 2 of 3)

Michael's first and only pitstop on raceday...he retired on lap 33...very disappointing for me...

The spectacular demise of Jenson's Honda engine left the poor bugger to take that very long walk back to the pits on the final lap...around 20 metres from the finish line...he looked so incensed in the post-race interview, and with good reason...

PJ, Leenz and myself on the track, in front of the podium, post-race...Next time we need to be on the other side of the fence...

Close-up shot of the nosecone of a Toyota F1 car...Taken during the pit-straight walk on Saturday morning, I think...Horrendous weather that morning...left us all really sulky and cranky

3 Comments:

Blogger pj said...

i look like shit.

Mon Apr 17, 09:58:00 AM

 
Blogger pj said...

and i look fat. take it out :(

Mon Apr 17, 09:58:00 AM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

YOU DO NOT LOOK FAT, DAMMIT!! Leenz has been after me to photoshop her out of half of the pics, and now you tell me to remove this one too!! No way buddy!! Its the only pic I have of us in front of the Melbourne podium...I have to flaunt the fact that I was there!!! :)

Mon Apr 17, 11:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home