Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Imola, Michael, Rubens and Ide

Technically, we have around 12 days before we go to Imola for the next GP, but since I literally live for F1, I couldn't resist blogging yet again...

For all you wonderful people out there who have been visiting my blog, thank you...and I think you'll will be very thrilled to know that I'm done with posting blogs/bragging about my Melbourne GP weekend (I have been flaunting the fact via other means such as wearing my Ferrari cardigan to uni, and why not!! I might as well live it up!! Must add that I got very good responses...)

Right...so coming back to Imola...Firstly, I like Imola very very much...It is a very close toss-up for me between which GP I like better-Imola or Monza...Both circuits are fantastic and challenging, and the Italian passion at both races makes it heaven for a Ferrarista like myself...Last year's San Marino GP gave the tifosi a glimmer of hope in what was otherwise a season of famine (even though I am devoted to Ferrari, I do not consider the win at Indy to be anything more than a farce...it was positively unsettling actually!!)...I am seriously praying that the Bahrain podium isn't going to be our only pride and joy for this year though...

Also, rumours are floating around that Schumi might be staying for at least another year at Ferrari...In all honesty, I would love Michael to stay on...He is physically fit at 37 and he still hungers for wins as much as he did in his earlier years...Despite being a 7 time World Champion, I think the desire to dominate is still very much there...Only now, he has to contend with younger blood in the forms of Fernando and Kimi, which in someone like Michael probably inspires more motivation than fear...I hope he stays on, but only time will tell, I guess...

A couple of other things...I wish that people would just leave Rubens and Ide alone for a bit...Both of them are definitely struggling in their new teams, but seriously people, give them a break!! Give them a bit more time to get settled into their teams and get a feel of the new car and its settings...Instead of being so harsh on them, provide a bit more support, yeah??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home