Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Barcelona

Fernando won yesterday. I'd kind of expected that though. He wanted to win on his home soil SO damn badly. A lot of Spaniards were there to support him too...In fact, all the grandstands were a sea of blue and yellow, except for one patch of red...Pity the people who went decked out in Ferrari/Mclaren/any other team's gear...They must have gotten a few evil looks from the Renault supporters, I reckon...Anyhoos, coming to the race itself, Renault had a good package and from what I could see, Fernie made no mistakes. So as much as I'm going to hurt my pride by saying this...Fernie deserved yesterday's win.

Fisi looked a bit subdued on the podium yesterday. I think he knows that Renault is entirely centred around Alonso and making him World Champion again. I wonder if he'll be able to keep his seat at Renault next year...Even more so, I wonder if he wants to.

Michael...*sigh* what can I say? True, all the tifosi should be happy that he leap-frogged Fisi and hence gained a position in the race, but still...I think Michael's bloody perfectionism is rubbing off on a few of us. I was disappointed to see Michael in second...ok, not as disappointed as I would have been if he'd crashed out or whatever...but still...second is just not good enough...Michael's stern expression in the post-race conference expressed my very sentiments.

As for the Mclaren's...quiet race from them...JPM's car getting "beached"...and Kimi...well, his car just didn't seem to have the necessary pace...

All in all, a dominant weekend by Renault. Next...Monaco, the crown jewel in the F1 calendar. Come on Schumi!!! I have faith in you...just not your car...

Feel like jumping off a bridge...I'm so over writing this damn thesis already!!

Arrivederci!

4 Comments:

Blogger ferrarista said...

Yeah man!! I'm sick of Fernando winning already!!

And the bloody Mclaren's have always been damn unreliable!! Its either problems with electronics or their damn engine or hydraulics or something or the other!! They've never been able to get it right!!

I think Kimi should move too...preferably Ferrari, but he might be better off with Renault...Lets wait and see...

Mon May 15, 05:12:00 PM

 
Blogger pj said...

kimi is a lousy shite.

alonso is the lousiest shite for making things difficult for my kimi.

BUCK UP ALREADY YOU STUPID SHIT DRIVER!!!

my disappointment knows no bounds.

Mon May 15, 06:02:00 PM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

@PJ: Although I have this vendetta against Kimi, I really wouldn't mind seeing him doing a bit better than he currently is...

Bloody Alonso!! He's gotta stop winning man!! Somebody do something!! Sabotage his car...or his tyres!! Whatever!! Do something!!

*taking deep breaths after sudden mania attack*

Mon May 15, 06:12:00 PM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

@Chriswoznitza: Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry but I don't speak or understand German...I had to actually use Google to translate your sentence for me!! :)

Have made so many unsuccessful attempts to learn German in the past...too difficult!! Have given up already!!

Take care!

Mon May 15, 06:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home