Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Nurburgring

Michael won!! WOOHOO!! Once again, in your face Renault!!

Its like 1:44am and my brain is not really fully switched on, but I am just so happy to see the Scuderia making a comeback...Was really good to see Felipe up on the podium too. I'm sure it must have been quite something to stay ahead of Kimi...Felipe is so cute!! He was so happy to be in third, and I think this podium will do a lot of good for his career...He's not been having the easiest time proving his worth at Ferrari, and I think this will be a morale booster, both for him and the team...

As for Michael, what can I say...brilliant drive...there is none better at this game than my beloved Schumi!! Good strategy by Ross Brawn, fantastic pitstops by the boys in red...

Was a good race...for me at least :) But yeah, pity to see Ralf's engine die on him so late in the race...Was fascinating to see Fisi bellowing at Villeneuve after quali yesterday...Alright, that's it, I can't think of anything else...

Bring on Barcelona, I say!!

Until then,
Auf Wiedersehen!

3 Comments:

Blogger RPM said...

Fantastic strategy and of course fabulous driving my Schumy. That second pitstop for Alonso was the critical strategic error they made. And Schumy made them pay.

What about JPM's car breakdown? These McLaren cars are quite pathetic this year. I feel bad for Kimi :-(

Tue May 09, 03:11:00 PM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

Yeah, Michael and Ferrari did a fantastic job last weekend!! The second round of pitstops definitely sealed the fate of the race...I wonder if the Scuderia will be able to steal Alonso's thunder at his home grand prix though...

Everybody has been saying that in the past two races Michael has not demonstrated the true pace of the car and has deliberately gone slower...Do you think thats true? Or is this all that the 248 F1 is capable of...?

Onto Mclaren, what can I say...their damn cars have NEVER been reliable!! It is either the engines, or hydraulics, or something or the other...The reliability issues existed when Mika drove for them...unfortunately very little improvement has been made since then in that department...I do wish that Kimi would do a bit better...am glad that unlike JPM he is at least finishing races though...

Tue May 09, 03:50:00 PM

 
Blogger RPM said...

@ferrarista: No, I don't think Schumy is going slow because he wants to. I think there are still some 'setup' problems - maybe tires - which is causing him to lose momentum, especially in his second stints. Hope those get resolved soon.

Now we have a championship!!

Wed May 10, 09:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home