Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Leave of Absence

Hello all!

Will be a while since I get back to blogging again coz I'm having exams from the 12th to the 20th of June and I'm panicking coz I haven't started studying properly for them. Of course, if I'm really pissed off/excited/need to rant, I will leave everything aside to jot down my thoughts, but until then I'm on temporary leave.

Adios my beloved readers and see you'll on the other side.

P.S. For reasons unknown, Queen's "I wanna break free" is now playing in my head and is refusing to stop.

3 Comments:

Blogger ferrarista said...

Heya Leenz! Yeah, I know!! Memorizing stuff is so taxing on the brain, its not funny! The worse thing is when you look at a question and you know that you learnt the answer coz it looks familiar but you can't remember the points under it!! Frustrating!!

As for the Christa-bubble thingy...thanks for that! I really likes it actually! :)

Good luck loserkid and hang in there! Wish me luck too! Ciao!

Thu Jun 08, 12:28:00 PM

 
Blogger pj said...

christa bubble...


heeheeheeeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeeheehehheheeeheeeheeeheeeheeeheheeeheheeeheeheeeheeheeheeheeheheeheeeehehehee.....

Wed Jun 14, 11:35:00 PM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

PJ!! Nice of you to drop in dear...true you are laughing at my Christabubble nickname (which Leenz got off the Aero chocolate ad!), but still...

Take care babe and will hopefully catch up with you after the exams...

Fri Jun 16, 03:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home