Hello, my name is CQ and I need help...You see, I'm totally obsessed with Formula One and Ferrari...As I said before, I need help...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pissed!

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: This is a rant, and it is going to be filled with expletives...If your eyes are innocent and you don't want to be corrupted by my language, do not proceed any further.

Ok, I am really pissed off at the moment. And its not in a nice, had-too-much-alcohol kind of way either. It is a "I-am-pissed-and-frustrated-and-if-I-could-I-would-strangle-you" kind of thing. Seriously, I hate all the administrative departments at my uni!! They have fucked up so much of my shit in previous years, but this time they have outdone their own incompetency!!

Get this...Yesterday, my beloved Student Services throws me a surprise and tell me "Oh, I'm sorry to inform you that you won't be able to graduate this semester after all, coz you are 25 credits short of the required 800 credits". Needless to say, I thought she was joking first, then I was like "What the fuck?" and then I started quivering coz they were fucking serious. Went through my virtually non-existent paperwork and my most recent enrolment advice which was deemed to be insignificant enough and had equations written all over it, and I found out that my tears were fucking wasted coz what do you know...I actually do complete 800 creds by the end of this sem. So today, I went marching in to uni to get this sorted out, but before I did that, I met up with J. She has always been good to me and when I told her about my problem she was really sympathetic and put a call to Student Services. Seriously, that place is inhabited by bitches! Get this...I'm actually enrolled in 5 units this semester...but what do you know...FUCKED UP STUDENT SERVICES DECIDE TO PLAY PSYCHIC AND HAVE ACTUALLY WITHDRAWN ME FROM A UNIT WITHOUT MY REQUEST OR CONSENT!! They said that I had handed in paperwork to withdraw from my unit. Like seriously, do you think I am that fucked up, to pay $2000, turn up to classes and hand in assignments if I am not doing the fucking unit???!!!! If I withdrew from the unit, how come you'll don't have the paperwork to prove it, how come I didn't get a letter from the university saying that "Dear Ms. Q, you have a credit of $2000 in your account and we will be making a cheque out to you shortly"?? I have had it with them!! Seriously, if you'll can't handle the bloody computer database properly, I will donate a pen and notepad to you'll to take notes properly. 10 bucks, even that will be stuffed up by you'll!!

I am so cheezed off...frustrated with the incompetency of these people. The bitch actually said that it was my responsibility to check that I was enrolled correctly...NEWSFLASH: I DID!! It was right on the first day of sem...I am not a loser to go and fucking check the system every day to make sure that you'll haven't screwed up. I am a student...doesn't mean that you'll should fucking red-tag me and give me shit...

This is not the first time that this has happened either...I've had to change my enrolment (mostly without fault of mine) almost every semester. Now to resolve this latest crisis, they've asked me to write letters to higher authorities to get this sorted out. I don't need this shit people!! I have other things to be concerned with. Ultimately it seems that I might be able to graduate this semester after all...but it might be only with 775 creds. Thats cool, but tell me something...will you'll refund my money, or will you'll reimburse me for the time and effort being spent thinking about this shit? I don't think so...fuckers!!

I am seriously pissed off...Can you tell??

3 Comments:

Blogger ferrarista said...

Thanks Leenz for listening to me rant on...this blog is just a repetition of what you already knew. Do bear up with me over the next few days...I'm probably going to be like a stuck record, droning on and on about this...but I am really really pissed off...Like seriously, have you heard/seen me swear so many times at one go (Count for f**k or similar expletives stands at 10 in my blog...yeah, I counted!!)??!! And this was after a couple of hours had passed...Fuckin' bitches hey!!

Thu May 25, 06:49:00 PM

 
Blogger pj said...

shit. go complain babe!

what's wrong with stupid curtin?

u know, if i were u, i'd take this MUCH MUCH MUCH higher - I'd go right straight to the director of god knows what. go and try the student counselor. usually they have some power over arranging these things.

and if they fob u off, go to the student guild. the student guild will settle this for you.

:) mentull.

Tue May 30, 11:42:00 PM

 
Blogger ferrarista said...

Heya PJ!! Nice to hear from you again babe! You dropped off the radar for a bit there...

Yeah, since this last rant of mine, I was able to get my lecturer to vouch that I was actually submitting assignments for the unit. I wrote a letter to the Special Enrolments Officer as well and did go and speak to the Guild about it. However, bloody Student Services called up J., the lady who has been helping me sort out this shit, and seems that they apologized coz they found that it was indeed "human error". Apparently another student had the same problem after me. Stupid Student Services though man!! They were so fuckin insistent that it was my fault, and now in a low tone they are like "oh yeah, it might have just been our fault"...Bitches!

They still haven't updated their Oasis system though and my Intention to Graduate form hasn't been processed as yet...gonna keep on hassling them till its all fixed up.

Wed May 31, 11:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home